- Cyber Threats & Kill chain methodologies
- Threat Intelligence Life-Cycle
- Data Collection & Processing
- Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting & Dissemination
Threat Intelligence is evidence-based knowledge, which includes context, mechanisms, indicators, implications, and actionable advice with regard to the existing or emerging threat or hazard to IT or any Information assets. The Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Course in Dubai is prepared in collaboration with globally recognized Cyber Intelligence Experts, which makes it an ideal threat intelligence course for budding professionals in the cybersecurity domain.
The demand for analytical thinkers in cybersecurity is going upward. The CTIA Certification Course is a comprehensive specialist-level program that covers A-Z aspects of Threat Intelligence. The CTIA Course shapes you into a qualified professional that identifies both internal & external threats and neutralizes cyber attacks on time.
EC-Council’s CTIA Certification holds a great credential and is a proof that you can undertake preventive, corrective, and protective countermeasures before an actual cyber-attack happens in the system. The CTIA certification boosts your morale in the cyber security ecosystem for building effective threat intelligence.
The CTIA Certification empowers you with technical knowledge to develop a professional, systematic, and repeatable real-life threat intelligence program. The CTIA Certification is desired by most cyber security professionals and is revered by the top hiring authorities. Following are some of the unique job titles associated with CTIA certification.
CTIA Course Content:
Choose the best training options to suit your needs
|Customized Corporate Training||
CTIA Certification is one of the most comprehensive threat intelligence on the markets today and provides the invaluable ability of structured threat intelligence to improve your skills. CTIA Certification is a challenging exam and focuses on a structured approach for threat intelligence evaluation. Getting Certified in CTIA will get easy if you follow 3 simple steps. Have a look at these steps
CTIA course in Dubai is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to disseminating threat intelligence. Our expert trainers in threat intelligence introduce you to tools and frameworks that can be applied in a variety of operational platforms which are crucial for effective organizational threat intelligence. Edoxi’s CTIA Training will help you know about the best practices for sharing Threat Intelligence and also discuss different intelligence acts and regulations.
The CTIA Certification Examination is a 2-hour test comprising 50 Multiple Choice Questions.
You should score a minimum of 70% in order to pass the certification examination.
We allot 40% of the class hours for practical sessions and the rest 60% for the theoretical sessions.