Get Your Dream IELTS Band Score From the Experts in Dubai!
IELTS or International English Language Testing System is an exclusive English language test specifically designed for candidates to migrate to different countries to study, work, or residence. IELTS is the language proficiency measuring system used by countries where English is a primary language of communication. A nine-band scale is a measure to identify proficiency levels, from band score 1 to band score 9.
Several countries such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, and Canada accept IELTS for university admissions. We have our test venue in Dubai, approved by the British Council. Therefore, you have the advantage of getting the IELTS Training and registering for the Authorised British Council IELTS test from the same center.
- Highly skilled and qualified trainers
- Individual classes catering to your personal needs and requirements
- Weekdays (3 days a week) and Friday classes are available
- Special practice tests to assess your current level
- British Council Approved IELTS Test Venue
- Success guaranteed
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the language proficiency measuring system for those of you who want to study or work in a country where English is used as a major language of communication. A nine-band scale is a measure to identify your levels of proficiency, from "non-user" (band score 1) through to "expert" (band score 9).
What is the IELTS Exam?
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in four sessions, including listening, reading, writing, and speaking. The IELTS exam is administered by British Council, IDP Education Australia, and Cambridge English Language Assessment. It is accepted in more than 3,400 institutions in the US and thousands of institutions in English-speaking countries.
Here are the four sections:
To crack these four sections, our IELTS training in Dubai will be of sure-shot help. Here are the different formats of each section:
Which type of IELTS Test Suits you well?
There are two types of IELTS tests - one is IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.
- IELTS General Training-Do you want to migrate to Australia, Canada, or the UK? IELTS General Training is the right choice! It is also an ideal option for those of you who want to pursue secondary education, attend training programs, or gain work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- IELTS Academic-IELTS Academic is designed for students applying for admission in various universities in which English is the medium of instruction. Apart from that, some professionals must provide scores for this version of the test, like medical professionals in Ireland, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. In addition, a wide range of medical jobs requires this version of the exam.
While the Speaking section and Listening section is the same for both the tests, the Reading and Writing Sections are different.
Benefits of IELTS Certification
The IELTS exam is conducted by British Council, IDP Education Australia, and Cambridge English Language Assessment. It is widely accepted in universities in the UK and Australia. Here are the benefits of getting an IELTS Certification
- Validate your English language skills and expertise with an IELTS score
- IELTS is accepted in more than 3000 institutions in the US and thousands of institutions in English-speaking countries.
- With an IELTS score, you can explore vast career opportunities with enhanced communication skills.
- Numerous government agencies, universities, employers, and other institutions accept IELTS exam results.
- IELTS is also accepted as proof of English proficiency for visas, study, registration, and employment in foreign countries.
IELTS Exam Modules
The IELTS Exam modules usually cover 4 types of tests which include Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
IELTS Listening Module:
Duration: 30 minutes
- You are given various recordings from diverse contexts.
- The recordings usually include a conversation in general situations, academic discussions, or lectures.
- After listening to the recordings you are asked to answer the questions given in various formats such as sentence completion and matching, multiple-choice, etc.
IELTS Speaking Module:
Duration: 15 Minutes
- The speaking test is generally done a week before the exam or a week after the exam.
- The Speaking section includes a few general questions related to your family, work, life, and more.
- After answering these questions, you will be given a task card that has conversation points on a chosen topic. You need to give your thoughts on this topic.
- A discussion between you and the examiner will be conducted on the developed thoughts in a more common and summarized way.
IELTS Reading Module
Duration: 1 Hour
- The reading test is separated into tasks. Each task requests you to apply your proficiency in real-life circumstances.
- You will require expert guidance in this section as you will find it difficult. Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai offers you expert guidance and quick tips to easily pass this level.
IELTS Writing Module:
Duration: 1 Hour
- IELTS Writing test is usually lengthy. You will have to spend 20 minutes on the first task and 40 minutes on the second.
- The first task will put you in real-life situations to test how you deal with them.
- The second task focuses on abstract thoughts. You need to answer each question carefully and as explained.
Our IELTS Training Course Curriculum
IELTS Training Course at Edoxi Training Institute covers the following areas:
- IELTS general training test information
- Tasks on reading and listening
- Training on letter writing and essay writing
- Grammar precision and range
- Writing with consistency and structure
- Separate speaking section
- Basic IELTS listening practice and reading skills
- Fundamental sentence structure rules
IELTS Preparation- How Edoxi Training Institute can help you?
At Edoxi Training Institute Dubai, we provide IELTS preparation training for students who want to pursue higher studies, work or migrate to any English-speaking countries.
- Our IELTS Course in Dubai will help strengthen your proficiency in English to outperform in the IELTS Exam.
- Our experienced IELTS teachers will assess your strengths and weaknesses and focus on areas where you need help.
- You will be tested on past IELTS examination papers and proven examination techniques to attain a high score.
- Our IELTS Trainer will help you to achieve the highest possible target score.
Why Choose Edoxi Training Institute for IELTS Dubai?
Edoxi Training Institute, Dubai, is one of the professional training institutes delivering the best IELTS training. Our IELTS classes in Dubai will help you improve your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. We have industry-leading professionals who offer tailored certification courses to aspirants. At Edoxi Training Institute, we provide multiple study aids to the students and impart skills to enhance their study or workplace competency. So if you want to get certified, start preparing with our IELTS classes in Dubai to stay ahead of others.
Want to book your IELTS on Computer? Check out our IELTS Exam Booking in Dubai.
Choose from our Limited or Unlimited IELTS Course
To enrol in our IELTS Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your IELTS Training Course Today